LAFCO candles are manufactured in the United States with scrupulous attention to detail, including hand-blown glass vessels featuring modern lines and vibrant colors. All candles use a blend of premium vegan, soy wax, with essential oil fragrance layered in for lasting scent. Even the wicks are made of chemical-free 100% cotton and are designed to self-extinguish for added safety. LAFCO chooses to work primarily with soy wax because it is a renewable, biodegradable, non-toxic and carbon neutral resource. Burning cotton wicks can reduce carcinogens in the environment, reduce soot, and decrease the amount of harmful substances released during the burning of a candle. Cotton wicks also improve the fragrance delivery and burns longer.
The gentle essence of marine water and crisp sea air abound. Salty breezes carrying sea jasmine, rose, and cyclamen, mingle with a hint of bergamot. Fresh rhubarb, with vetiver and sea moss, create the textured mood of a sandy shore.
- A beautifully designed handblown glass vessel crafted to enhance the burning experience.
- The vessel can be reused as a part of your home decor.
Key Ingredients in Formula:
- Soy Wax
- Essential Oil Based Fragrances
- 100% Cotton Wick
- Touch of Paraffin Wax (just enough to enhance the fragrance delivery)
- Up to a 120 hour burn time.
- 5.5" D x 4.5" H